Modern drones can obstruct and threaten law enforcement activities around the world.
Our AARTOS Drone Detection System was the exclusive anti-drone solution for protection of the NATO summit in Brussels in 2018. Delivered quickly and ready for use, our system alone fulfilled all police requirements, such as the multi-target detection and a high range in the urban environments.
We offer cost-effective, portable versions which can also be used for general radio monitoring or for preservation of evidence.
The AARTOS system is also available upon request as a mobile solution, which enables extremely fast location of drones and their pilots.
- Fast deployment capability
- Portable and/or can be carried
- Also suitable for general radio monitoring
- Easy operation
- Suitable for jamming detection
- Perfect for preservation of evidence
- Cost-effective, portable versions
- Complex events such as G20, NATO Summit can be monitored
- Deployable in urban environments
Giving Law Enforcement the Upper Hand
Our system is characterised by rapid deployability and is already in use and relied upon internationally for police protection and securing evidence.