Drones can massively obstruct police protection.
Our AARTOS Drone Detection System was the exclusive anti-drones solution to protect the NATO summit in Brussels in 2018. Delivered quickly and ready for use, our system alone fulfilled all police requirements, such as the multi-target detection and a high range in the urban environment.
We offer cost-effective, portable versions which can also be used for general radio monitoring or for preservation of evidence.
The AARTOS system is reliably available to you on request as a mobile solution within one minute, and enables extremely fast location of drones and their pilots.
- Fast deployment capability
- Portable and/or can be carried
- Also suitable for general radio monitoring
- Easy operation
- Suitable for jamming detection
- Perfect for preservation of evidence
- Cost-effective, portable versions
- Complex events such as G20, NATO Summit can be monitored
- Deployable in urban environments
Quickly deployable for safety
Our system is characterised by rapid deployability and is already in use and relied upon internationally for police protection and securing evidence.