Our unique High-End Detection-System for total control. AARTOS RF Detection.
A radio frequency (RF) detector is a device used to detect the presence of RF waves in physical transmission mediums. The AARTOS system uses these RF Detectors to detect drones and drone pilots. AARTOS also uses AI to identify the type of threat by comparing different frequency patterns. The system can easily distinguish drones from common RF signals by using learned patterns, and can identify almost all types of threats as well as the location of the drone pilot.
While the radar can only achieve a conical range of approx. 3 km, the RF Detector achieves a dome range of up to 14 km. An advantage of this method of detection.
The system is scalable and can be adapted to the requirements and the budget.
RF 3D DETECTION HIGHLIGHTS
- New!Real-time ALL frequency monitoring (NO bands)
- New!Real-time 3D DF frequency monitoring for all frequencies and directions at the same time including height information
- New!Latest AI-based multi-target image and RF pattern recognition
- New!Tracks drones controlled by 3G, 4G and 5G
- 360° full dome coverage
- Locates drone swarms and drone operators
- Scalable for huge sites and borders
- Multi-frequency, multi-directional swarm attack detection
- Extremely high detection range of up to 50 km
- All-in-one solution, multi-sensor support, latest AI-based software
- Hardware and software made in Germany
The SPECTRAN® V6 MIL is the preferred portable solution for spectral analysis. This rugged tool meets military standards, features a powerful Intel i7 processor, and an integrated spectral analyzer. It also offers a quick and easy setup, the user only has to deploy the IsoLOG 3D antenna and then connect it to the SPECTRAN® V6 MIL to start detecting drones.
Portable Command Center
The SPECTRAN® V6 Command Center was designed with the latest and most powerful hardware, and can be configured to your personal requirements and requests. The Command Center is equipped with two 4K displays that show all the information processed by the RTSA-Suite PRO software.
Grid / Indoor 19” Rack
The SPECTRAN® V6 Rugged Rack is a highly versatile tool that can be deployed in a variety of situations: as an indoor or outdoor analyzer with remote detection, as a part of an antenna analyzer grid for the coverage of large areas and triangulation of drones and their operators. The rack is water and dustproof for outdoor use, remote controllable, and requires almost no maintenance.
Cooled Outdoor 19” Rack
This IP65 Outdoor Rack is equipped with double insulated housing and efficient cooling systems, enabling it to withstand temperatures from 30° to 60° Celsius. A high end sand filter also allows it to withstand sand storms. The Outdoor Rack can withstand all environmental conditions and is the premier choice for outdoor installations.