Total transparency with our unique High-End Detection-System. AARTOS RF Detection.
A radio frequency (RF) detector is a device used to detect the presence of RF waves in physical transmission medium. The AARTOS system uses the RF Detector to detect drones and drone pilots. Artificial intelligence even identifies the type of threat by comparing different frequency patterns. The system recognizes every radio signal and can easily distinguish drones from e.g. Wlan signals by learned patterns and identifies almost all types of threats. In addition, the location of the drone pilot is determined.
An advantage of this method is the detection range. While the radar only achieves a conical range of approx. 3 km, the RF Detector achieves a dome range of up to 14 km (airport solution up to 50 km).
The system is scalable and can be adapted to the requirements and the budget.
RF 3D DETECTION HIGHLIGHTS
- New!Real-time ALL frequency monitoring (NO bands)
- New!Real-time 3D DF frequency monitoring for all frequencies and directions at the same time including height information
- New!Latest AI-based multi-target image and RF pattern recognition
- New!Detects 3G, 4G and 5G drones
- 360°A/90°E full dome coverage
- Locates drone swarms and drone operators
- Scalable for huge sites and borders
- Optical triangulation with multiple PTZ cameras
- Multi-frequency, multi-directional swarm attack detection
- Extremely high detection range of up to 50 km
- All-in-one solution, multi-sensor support, latest AI-based software
- Hardware and software made in Germany
The SPECTRAN V6 XFR Pro is the preferred portable solution. This rugged notebook meets military standards and features a powerful Intel i7 processor and an integrated spectral analyzer. Perfect for quick and easy deployment, once the IsoLOG 3D antenna is set up and connected to the XFR Pro, drones can be easily detected.
Portable Command Center
The SPECTRAN V6 Command Center was designed with the latest and most powerful hardware, and can also be configured to your personal requirements and requests. Two 4K displays show all the information processed by the RTSA Suite software. Both its hardware and large displays make the Command Center the perfect stationary system.
Grid / Indoor 19” Rack
The SPECTRAN V6 Rugged Rack is highly versatile and can be used in different ways: as an indoor or outdoor analyzer with multiple configurations for remote detection, or as a part of an antenna analyzer grid, allowing for the coverage of large areas as well as the triangulation of drones and their operators. The rack is water and dustproof for outdoor use, remote controllable and requires almost no maintenance.
Cooled Outdoor 19” Rack
This IP65 Outdoor Rack is equipped with a double insulated housing and efficient cooling modules, enabling it to withstand temperatures from 30° to 60° Celsius. Thanks to a high end sand filter it can also withstand sand storms. The Outdoor Rack resist against all environmental conditions and is the choice once the AARTOS system must be installed permanently outdoor.